Alliance Freeze Dry Ltd.
Alliance Freeze Dry Ltd. Is in Langley, BC, Canada is looking for a competent Quality Assurance Manager!
Position: Quality Assurance Manager
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Work Location: 5292-272nd Street, Langley, BC, V4W 1S3 Canada
Terms: Full-time, Permanent
– Diploma in engineering or a related field is required.
– Two years of work experience in engineering supervision is required.
– Plan, coordinate, and manage food safety programs and quality assurance to ensure sustainable production or service compliance
– Develop quality monitoring objectives and collaborate with other managers to align objectives with production procedures to maximize quality, and reliability and minimize costs
– Regularly organize training activities related to quality and reliability, including the development of quality assurance personnel, and train on-site quality assurance technicians, and personally completing all relevant quality training
– Manage sanitation-related activities to ensure food safety is not compromised
– provide regular supervision and training for maintaining facility cleanliness and sanitation standards
– Responsible for overseeing the implementation of the company’s health and safety policy on the production line
– Responsible for overseeing the product recall process, ensuring timely communication and execution of product recalls, and completion of relevant documentation
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.