Atlantican General Trading
Atlantican General Trading, NL is hiring an experienced Business Developer (NOC 41402）.
Position: Business Developer
Wage: C$37.84 per hour
Working Hours: 8 hours per day, 40 hours/week
Vacation Pay: 4% vacation pay of each gross payroll
Term of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 13 Corey Drive, Mount Pearl, NL A1N 0A5
· Bachelor’s degree in related field is required.
· Two years of relevant job experience are necessary.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office programmes, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access, as well as analysis tools unique to your business.
· Understand the company’s development goals and provide consultation on planning and starting of new businesses, market share growth, new product launches, and new market expansions.
· Design market research questionnaires and develop appropriate survey questions based on the characteristics and requirements of the target market to obtain valuable and precise market information.
· Conduct market research and analysis to understand target market demands, competitive landscape and trends, consumer behavior and preferences to determine market positioning and target customer segments.
· Identify and develop new business opportunities, such as new markets, partners, or sales channels, assess the feasibility and potential profitability of business opportunities, and develop strategies to attract venture capital investment.
· Enhance potential collaborations with suppliers, distributors, and channel partners through effective negotiation of business deals and establishment of enduring cooperative relationships to foster mutual growth.
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with industry associations, local communities, professional media, industry exhibitions, and government agencies to obtain industry updates and potential partnership information.
· Collaborate closely with internal sales and marketing teams, gain insights into market demands and customer feedback, analyze marketing activities, and provide optimization recommendations to drive sales leads.
· Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and outcomes of business development activities, and prepare reports to report progress and achievements to management.
· Evaluate and advise on business expansion proposals to ensure its feasibility and compliance with policies for government approval requirements.
· Collect and analyze social, economic and business environment data in urban and rural areas, and provide decision-makers on potential business opportunities.
· Write reports on market research, competition analysis, and business opportunity evaluations to assist in making informed business decisions.
How to Apply:
Via Email at: email@example.com
Only selected candidate will be contact to interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.