Avan Tech Inc.
Avan Tech Inc. – Software Development Manager
AvanTech Inc. applies 20 years of creating scalable, customized SaaS solutions to digitally manage businesses efficiently. From Oil and Gas field ticketing & asset management to live data from IOT connections systems, we help to bridge the gap with Information Technology for tracking & reporting operations. We are looking for a Software Development Manager to join our team with strong design skills, knowledge of product design, and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
Position: Software Development Manager
Wage: C$67.00 per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours to 44 hours per week
Vacation: 4% vacation pay
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 396, 11th Ave SW Calgary, Alberta T2R 0C3 Canada
– A bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, commerce, or engineering is required.
– At Least Two years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required.
1. Collaborate with the development team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based business/ Software applications.
2. Participate in Agile project management methodologies to provide technical leadership and project management for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
3. Responsible for the software development teams work assignment, product overall solution, coding quality, peer review and product delivery.
4. Organize, develop, direct, and optimize software architecture and data processing for digital operations systems.
5. Design and development of web or computer software to implement the solution of clients’ data management
6. Skilled in developing computerized remote monitoring system and electronic data system based on database system and front-end and back-end systems
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.