Blufish Japanese Restaurant Ltd.
Blufish Japanese Restaurant Ltd. is seeking reliable and hard-working Kitchen Helpers in Winnipeg, MB. The chosen applicant will be in charge of helping our culinary team prepare and serve delectable meals to our clients.
Position: Kitchen Helper
Working Hours: 8 hours/day and 40 hours/week
Vacation Benefit: 4% of paid vacation
Work Location: 179 Bannatyne Ave, Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 0R4
Term of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Language: No specific requirements
– Regularly clean and Sanitize Kitchen equipment, utensils, work surface, and dishware.
– Assist senior chief with food preparation and any necessary pre-cooking including chopping, skin peeling off, and ingredients adding up
– Set up the hearth and workstation with supplies and kitchen tools ready
– Maintain the hygiene code of the kitchen environment by strictly following the food and safety guidelines, and timely mop the floor to avoid any injury caused by slippery and polluted food.
– Perform other duties assigned by the supervisor or senior chief.
– Experience working in a restaurant kitchen is preferred
– Completion of certain level of Secondary School is preferable
– Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be interviewed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.