DDL Game Ltd.
Marketing Manager – NOC 0124
DDL Game Ltd. is looking for a Marketing Manager!
College diploma in business or marketing or related field is required.
3+ years of experience in sales or marketing or related fields are required.
Wage: C$ 39.50 / hour
Working Hour: 40 hours working/week
Benefit: 4% of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1700-1177 West Hastings St. Vancouver, BC, V6E 2K3
· Develop game marketing strategies and implement targeted marketing campaigns.
· Promote game launch to increase user acquisition.
· Drive the company’s media strategy and execute public relations activities to increase brand awareness.
· Identify the right influencers for video game marketing. Building the right partnerships with relevant influencers will help reach a wider audience.
· Work closely with the Director of Sales to lead marketing and advertising campaigns to generate high-quality leads.
· Develop an in-depth understanding of customers through qualitative and quantitative research and behavioral analysis.
· Managing, training, and overseeing staff to ensure that they complete their assigned tasks in a timely manner.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, first nations, and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.