ING SUPERMARKET — Retail Sales Supervisor!
ING Supermarket is currently seeking a Retail Sales Supervisor for our company in Winnipeg, MB. This role is Full – time, permanent. We are looking for a strong leader who can efficiently oversee the department operations in terms of staffing, customer service, and merchandising.
Completion of Secondary education is required.
2+years of sales experience are required.
Position: Retail Sales Supervisor
Wage: C$19.75 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days of paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1873 Pembina hwy Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2G7
Job duties and responsibilities:
– Manage and coordinate the daily work of salespeople and cashiers
– Develop and schedule work schedules for salespeople
– Reply and resolve customer requests and complaints
– Maintain warehouse inventory, report on time the order quantity and shortage of specified items
– Develop quarterly, semi-annual, and annual sales volume and personnel management reports for stores
– Display the store’s merchandise in a neat and attractive manner
– Motivate teams to increase sales, and exceed budget and profit targets while ensuring operational efficiency
How to apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Including a cover letter and work availability restrictions. Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.