JADE BUFFET OF CHINA RESTAURANT LTD.
JADE BUFFET OF CHINA RESTAURANT LTD. – We are looking for highly skilled cooks!
Nestled in the center of Salmon Arm, British Columbia, is Jade Buffet of China. We take great pride in our reputation as a restaurant renowned for exceptional quality Chinese and Western cuisine. One of our most popular attractions is our Asian Buffet, a veritable smorgasbord of some of the most popular dishes from both Chinese and Western cultures. Whether ordered from our a la carte menu or selected from our buffet, each dish is prepared from the highest quality of ingredients and is handcrafted from traditional recipes.
– Completion of high school diploma is preferred
– Previous experience working as Cook for at least 2 years
– In-depth understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment, and procedures are an asset
Wage: C$16.00 / hour
Working hours: 35 hours working / per week
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Work Location: 100 Trans – Canada Hwy, Salmon Arm BC V1E 3B8 Canada
Term of Employment: Full–time, Permanent
– Cook meals independently and can prepare dishes for the special needs of customers (e.g.: vegetarians, allergies, Ethnic cuisine, specialties, etc.)
– Evaluate the quantity of food by the number of people in the order, and optimize the quantity and cost of food materials
– Use knives, electric mixers, immersion blenders, food processors, scales, and serving bags to prepare a variety of meat, seafood, poultry, vegetables, dairy, and other foods.
– Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality, and in a timely fashion
– Training new kitchen staff
– Keep your kitchen and worktop cleaning
– Use ovens, gas stoves, griddles, and broilers to process prepared foods and keep equipment clean
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.