Just Order Enterprises Corp.
Just Order Enterprises Corp. (Fantuan) was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2014. With a mission of “life made easier,” the company is a one-stop platform providing food delivery (Fantuan Delivery), reviews (Fantuan Reviews), an errand service (Fantuan Rush), e-commerce and marketing services. Fantuan is one of the top Asian life-services platforms in North America, currently operating across Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, New York and other metropolitan areas in Canada and the US.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Experience in new retail, delivery, food service, logistics or other related fields is required.
Over 1 year in a managerial or supervisory role, preferably in food delivery service.
Wage: C$32.00 Per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 300 – 9200 Glenlyon PKY, Burnaby BC V5J 5J8
· Scheduling Delivery Associates effectively at all times; maintaining time.
· Build recruitment, management, and daily driver operating system based on the needs of the delivery business and establish a standardized service process.
· Formulate strategies to increase the value of each delivery person to the platform and extend the length of services of each delivery person on the platform to ensure the stability of the delivery service.
· Set up a business data monitoring system and manage the team to be responsible for the analysis of the delivery business, the targeting of problems, and timely warning of abnormal situations.
· Dig into daily business data continuously, to discover business risks and opportunities, and propose corresponding business plans.
· Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.