Website kingswaysoft KingswaySoft Inc.
Data Integration Made Easy
KingswaySoft is currently looking to add 3 strong and experienced Java developers to our high-performing development team.
This crucial hands-on role is responsible for engineering & building some of the most complex integration software in the industry. With this role, you will be able to leverage your Java development skills to implement and create innovative solutions. As a member of KingswaySoft software engineering team, you get the opportunity to work closely with talented developers like yourself by delivering the best-of-breed software solutions.
Job Location: Oakville, ON
Opening Position: 3
- 10+ years of hands-on development experience.
- Senior levels of experience.
- A university degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in Java programming for enterprise applications.
- Deep understanding of OOP.
- Strong database programming skills including the interactions with relational database such as Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, DB2, etc.
- Practical working experience with REST, Web Services.
- Proficient in XML, JSON, XSD, XSL, WSDL, JPath, XPath, etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, CassandraDB, CosmosDB will be a huge plus.
- Experience with microservices architecture and development including associated tools.
- Experience with streaming and message queuing services such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, etc.
- Hands on experience with cloud platform such as AWS, and/or Azure.
Knowledge of multi-threaded programming in Java.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with ERP, CRM, Marketing, and/or any other enterprise business applications (cloud or on-premises) would be a big bonus.
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY DO IN THIS ROLE?
- Write robust and high-performance code using Java, Spring, and JDBC framework.
- Create integration software using Java by interacting with some large-scale enterprise software using SOAP, REST and proprietary APIs.
- Create some innovative software architects that solve real-world challenges when working with large-scale data manipulation and transformation.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior team members.
- Facilitate and coordinate team code reviews.
- Write unit, component, and integration tests.
- Produce software documentation as needed.
- Assist with technical support when required.
WHO IS KINGSWAYSOFT?
KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from over 100 countries including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
KingswaySoft is a well-established organization with tremendous growth since the inception of the business. We start with the simple mission that is to help make data integration easy for our clients and partners, and we have established ourselves as a leading solution provider in the data integration and migration space.
WHY JOIN KINGSWAYSOFT?
- You want to make an impact – We create the most sophisticated integration software in the industry, our software is used by thousands of enterprise clients in over 100 countries. At KingswaySoft, you have the opportunity to make a big impact if you excel in writing good software.
- You want to be continually challenged – We emphasize continual improvement within our organization. We always strive to create the highest quality software.
- You want to work with an exceptional team – Our team delivers; we pride ourselves in creating some most creative solutions in the market.
- You want an exciting career – You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You like challenges – At KingswaySoft, you get the opportunities to create solutions that solve some of the most complicated integration scenarios, you will always find challenges in your development work.
No job agents please!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.