LIG Korean BBQ Restaurant
Hiring Cook – LIG KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT (LIG ENTERPRISES LTD.)
LIG Korean BBQ Restaurant in Regina, SK is looking for qualified Cooks.
Wage: C$ 15.00 per hour
Work Hours: 35 hours per week
Employment Term: Full-time and Permanent
Work Location: 438 Victoria Avenue, Regina, SK S4N 0P6 Canada
Benefit: 6% gross salary
– Prepare and cook Korean traditional and modern cuisine including Korean BBQ dishes.
– Determine the size of food portions and store raw materials at a proper temperature.
– Oversee kitchen operations.
– Maintain inventory and records of food and supplies.
– Supervise and train kitchen staff in preparation and cooking.
– Recommend special ideas for cooking.
– Plan menus, and estimate food costs.
– Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in the commercial culinary industry.
– Completion of secondary education is required.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume via email to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.