MA MA'S KITCHEN CABINET LTD.
MA MA’S KITCHEN CABINET LTD in Burnaby BC is looking for a competent purchasing manager.
– 3+ years of experience as a purchasing agent or officer.
– A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, or economics is usually required.
Position: Purchasing Manager
Wage: C$44.81 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 business days of paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 8218 N Fraser Way suite 106 Burnaby, British Columbia V3N 0E9
– Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate kitchen cabinet procurement activities.
– Oversee supply chain, materials, and components inbound and finished goods outbound.
– Implement continuous improvement and Global Supply Chain best practices to ensure material is on time for production.
– Ensures all data management pertaining to forecasts, and product and vendor attributes are maintained.
– Constructs orders to maximize efficiency and supplier distribution allowances.
– Monitors inventory levels and inventory movement using the system or manual inventory tracking and anticipates or reacts to shortages and overstocks immediately.
– Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.