Newton Beef Noodle House
Kitchen Helper — Newton Beef Noodle House
Our dynamic, and passionate kitchen team is growing and we’re looking to add a few more members to help us continue to take the catering experience in Richmond to even newer heights. we are currently seeking to add a passionate and dedicated kitchen helper to our in-house and events team.
Position: Kitchen Helper
Wage: C$ 16.00 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours working / week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 150-8191 Saba Road, Richmond, BC, Canada V6Y 4B4
– Completion of secondary school is preferred.
– Experience in a Kitchen Helper will be a great asset
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Preparing the food ingredients such as washing and peeling vegetables and fruit as requested by the chef
- Cleaning the kitchen station, and washing cupboards and appliances
- Removing trash and cleaning kitchen garbage containers at the end of the shift
- Ensuring all the vegetables and meats are fresh
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor
Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.