Pinetree Dental Lab.
Pinetree Dental Lab seeks for a high skilled dental technician to join our team.
At least college level of education in dental technology is required,
or over 4 years of experience in this field is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 25.00 / hour
Work Hours: 35 Hours per week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation per year or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay
Language of Work: English
– Design, fabricate, modify or repair dental devices including full or partial dentures, orthodontic appliances, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, clasps and bands, and implants
– Ensure proper handling and control of hazardous materials, and adhere to laboratory infection control procedures as required.
– May consult with dentists or other specialists on problematic dental cases
– May train and supervise other dental technicians and dental laboratory assistants in fabricating dentures and other dental devices
– May conduct research in the science, techniques and practice of dental technology
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Only selected candidates are invited for an interview. We welcome underrepresented groups such as newcomers, aboriginals, youth, people with disabilities to apply for the position.
Pinetree Dental Lab. (Pinetree Aesthetic Design Inc.)
#412-15336 31 Ave., Surrey, BC V3Z 0X2
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.