PIU SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
About PIU SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Customer satisfaction is always our priority; thus, we value our customer input for us to provide an even better experience. We believe that our service can bring your overseas business purchasing and trading experience will be much at ease.
PIU Supply Chain Management Corporation. Your one stop shop logistics partner. We offer THE best Ocean Freight rate on the market! Our top-of-the-art facilities cover Burlington (Toronto), Vancouver (Greater Vancouver), Los Angeles (US), and Shenzhen (China). These facilities have the capability of sending and receiving your logistics needs into your customer’s hands!
This is a team you can trust, and if you are looking for a team with career development prospects, then we are your best choice! Join us and work with us to provide better service to our customers!
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Reports to management work with end users, and is responsible for overseeing business systems, including collecting and analyzing information or data and identifying areas for improvement. Understand how the business’ computer systems work and how to better handle system issues. The position offers a full-time permanent position with 40 hours of working per week.
Wage: C$45.00 Per Hour
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation at the vacation pay
Work Location: 2551 Vauxhall Pl Suite 5 Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1Z5
– Ability to capture and analyze the business requirements of customers, and properly consult with them.
– Ability to accurately identify demand differences and provide solutions based on customer requirements in conjunction with the system
– Provide recommendations for optimization of logistics management system’s strategy, process, security, and services
– Responsible for summarizing and collating suggestions and connecting business department and technology department.
– Reviewing and testing supply chain management system to ensure the accuracy of system upgrades and functional optimization.
– Completion of a college program in computer science, business administration, information systems, or a related discipline.
– Applicant with software design and data analytic working experience is preferred.
– Understanding of SQL system is an asset.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please forward your resume (Word or PDF) by email to PIUSUPPLYCHAINMANAGEMENT@post.com. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to PIUSUPPLYCHAINMANAGEMENT@post.com.