Scope Media Inc. is an Artificial Intelligence (AI) start-up company with deep learning and computer vision expertise. We developed a personalized product recommendation platform that can be easily integrated into eCommerce stores to help retailers increase customer conversion and improve the shopping experience. Our unique Fashion Index model is designed for the fashion industry and helps fashion retailers conduct trend analysis. Our team consists of data scientists, software engineers, and designers passionate about transforming the eCommerce and retail industry through AI. We are constantly developing new solutions for a range of industries and leveraging recent advancements in research.
We are seeking a high-skilled, experienced Software developer to join our growing development team!
Job Title: Software developer
Wage: C$44.00 / Hour, (40 hours per week)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
1250 – 625 Howe Street Vancouver, BC Canada V6C 2T6
· Participate in designing and implementing key functional areas of the customer experience, including website applications, client requirements, and platform services
· Collect and research the demands of clients from various industries regarding deep learning and computer vision.
· Build and own the core systems that form the architecture of our backend services from API gateways, and inter-service communications to higher-level business components.
· Generate and analyze potential customer functional requirements to inform leadership and make data-driven decision
· Design and build functional components, including code review, testing, deployment, and post-release monitoring Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable
· A college diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer systems engineering, software engineering, or related field or equivalent
· At least 3+ years of software development or programming experience
· Extensive experience with Java, Python, C++, or other languages
· In-depth understanding of HTML, CSS, and CMSs
· Working knowledge of SQL is an asset
· Motivation to the courage to explore new technologies
How to Apply
To apply for this job email your details to Scopemediainc12@gmail.com.