Soto's Teppanyaki and Fusion Sushi
Soto’s Teppanyaki and Fusion Sushi is looking for competent Cooks.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required
Position: Cook (2 people needed)
Wage: C$ 20/hour
Working Hour: 8 hours/day; 40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work location: Suite 106 – 10210 111 Street, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 7L3
· Prepares raw fish in an appropriate manner
· Preparing various types of sushi dishes according to established guidelines on quality, portion size, presentation, and food safety.
· Determine food and supply needs based on rotating menus.
· Inspect food products and supplies as needed.
· Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
· Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized.
· Taking orders from the wait staff and preparing food according to customer preference
· Training staff in preparation, cooking, and handling of foods
· Plan menus, determine the size of food portions, estimate food costs.
· Oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.