Website Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Company Name: Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage : $26.00 per hour (Paid Biweekly)
Work Hours : 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location : 13377 78Ave suite 702Surrey, BCV3W 5B9
Main Duties :
- Payroll preparation
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, etc
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
Complete and submit PST, GST, Work safe BC and other government documents
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of bookkeeping experience
- Completion of Secondary School
- Completion of a college program in accounting or bookkeeping is a strong asset
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.