Trans-Logic Truck Lines Ltd.
Company: Trans-Logic Truck Lines Ltd.
TITLE OF POSITION: Truck & Transport Mechanic
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time, permanent
Number of positions: 2
WAGES: $ 34.00/per hour
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing/Business Address & Location of work: Unit 204- 12992, 76 Ave, Surrey BC V3W 2V6
• Repair, replace or adjust parts and components of commercial transport truck systems including chassis, frame, cab, body, engine and drive train, air brakes, steering, and fuel, hydraulic systems
• Able to repair commercial vehicles through the disassembly of faulty assemblies and repair or replace worn or damaged parts
• Perform scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrications and tune-ups
• Able to handle heavy truck equipment, like trailers, hoods, batteries
• Able to Handle all kinds of truck repair tools, use of screw – driver, clutches, fuel gauge, screws, and bolts
• Check wiring, lights, bulbs, pistons and parts of truck, trailers
• Inspect brakes, alignment of wheels, checking and lubricating machines, fuel tank
• Inspecting all brake system, other truck parts for the best working of the machinery.
• Able to adjust, repair or replace parts and components of truck-trailer systems including structural systems
• Education: No formal education required
• Some experience in a related trade will be an asset
• Language Requirements – English
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.