Ubiq Broadcasting Corp.
Company Name: Ubiq Broadcasting corp.
Position: Graphic Designer
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $31 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 35-40 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 14225 57 ave suite 204Surrey, BCV3X 0H6
· Concept, design and create compelling graphics and animations for our channel such as opening sequences and the signature graphics for daily studio, news & current affairs, promotions, community events, and in-house animated advertisements etc.
· Concept, design, animate, and edit video, animations, social media videos, infographics, overlays, and web content across all our platforms.
· Prepare sketches, layouts, and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout, and design software.
· Create motion graphic templates for easy use by other team members.
· Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure a smooth and productive workflow of video production while maintaining a high productivity and high creative & technical standards.
· Design innovative storyboards for electronic production.
· Working closely with reporters, editors, producer, and other content professionals to best support the channel goals.
· Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to stay on the leading edge of motion design.
· Maintain technical standards and management of all post-production content.
· Develop long-term design strategies, staying ahead of the curve on design technologies and how they can be applied to the needs of the design team.
· Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.