Vancouver Chinese Radio Inc.
Chinese Radio Vancouver is a radio station located in Richmond, BC, Canada. The station broadcasts to Mandarin-speaking listeners in the Greater Vancouver area of British Columbia via medium wave AM550. Chinese Radio Vancouver is the first and only Chinese radio station in the Vancouver area dedicated to serving Mandarin-speaking listeners, and it is also the only Chinese radio station in Canada that can achieve synchronous live broadcasting in both the United States and Canada.
Chinese Radio Vancouver is seeking an experienced Director to oversee the production of high-quality radio programs and short videos. As the Director, you will be responsible for leading a team of producers to create engaging content that resonates with our audience.
Title: Director for Radio Programs and Short Videos
Wage: C$ 43 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 11590 Cambie Rd. #260, Richmond, BC V6X 1L5
· Lead and manage a team of producers to develop and produce engaging radio programs.
· Plan and organize production schedules to meet deadlines and ensure smooth operation of the radio station.
· Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the radio programs align with the company’s goals and objectives.
· Develop and implement strategies to increase listenership and drive revenue growth.
· Manage budgets and ensure that resources are used effectively.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to continually improve the quality of our programs.
· At least college diploma in the performing arts, broadcasting, journalism, business administration, theatre production or film studies.
· At least 1 year of experience in a technical or production occupation in motion pictures, broadcasting or theatre are usually required.
· Strong leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Proficiency in Mandarin is an asset.
How to Apply:
· Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.