XL Food Inc.
XL Food Inc. is looking for a qualified Bookkeeper.
Wage: C$ 29 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 267-269 Torbay Road, St John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, A1A 5G7
· Processed and issued employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
· Received, recorded, and banked cash, checks and vouchers.
· Checked figures, postings and documents for correct entry and mathematical accuracy.
· Classified, recorded, and summarized numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers and computers.
· Maintained and updated chart of accounts, petty cash and month-end closing.
· Accessed computerized financial information to answer general questions and give details on specific accounts.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· 1-2 years of bookkeeping or related accounting clerk work experience is preferred.
· Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Word.
· Strong administrative skills are preferred.
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.