AB Fantuan Ltd.
AB Fantuan Ltd. Edmonton, AB is looking for a qualified Graphic Designer.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Job Location: 9837-44 Ave NW Unit 4, Edmonton, AB, Canada T6E 5E3
- Responsible for controlling the design style, including thematic activity pages, banners, H5, and online activities immaterial design;
- Responsible for VIS, brand vision, and image design;
- Responsible for promoting short video business;
- Strong communication skills, working effectively with other functional teams, and actively promoting the project’s implementation;
- Responsible for designing and editing, overseeing the layout and checking content for accuracy and errors;
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts;
- Identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop appropriate design concepts;
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas;
- Work with printing partners to ensure the quality production of printed elements including reproduction quality, colour accuracy, etc.;
- Look over the final projects to decide if the project meets the specifications
- A college diploma in design or a related art field is required
- Over 2 year experience in Graphic Designer is required
- Willing to work independently and complete the visual design work by interpreting needs, creative ideas, advancing execution, and landing projects
- Have experience in visual design for large-scale events, be able to control different visual styles, and have an accurate judgment on different projects considered an asset
How to Apply:
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.