Akal Diesel Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Company Operating Name: Akal Diesel Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
Business/Mailing address & Location of work: 12319 King George Blvd, Surrey, B.C. V3V 3K2, Canada
Title of Position: Bookkeeper
Positions Available: 1
Terms of Employment: Full-Time or part time
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Akal Diesel Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. is looking for 1 experienced Bookkeeper for their Surrey location.
Main duties include:
• Capability to use manual and computerized bookkeeping systems in keeping financial records and create, keep and balance various accounts
• Capable to calculate and prepare payroll including knowledge of taxable and non-taxable benefits
• Be able to post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
• Able to complete and submit tax remittance forms, and other government documents (workers’ compensation and pension contribution forms etc.)
Other Qualification & Attributes required:
• Secondary school
• Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or in a related field, or some accounting/bookkeeping courses with at least 1 year of experience as an accounting or financial clerk is required
• Must have high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail
• English Language ability is required
• Must possess excellent communications, interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Please reply with position you are applying for in the subject line. Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.