Canature Processing Ltd.
Canature Processing Ltd. in Langley, BC is looking for a qualified Marketing Specialist.
Position: Marketing Specialist
Wage: C$29.00 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year
Employment Terms: Fulltime, Permanent
Work Location: 5292 272 Street, Langley, BC, V4W 1S3
Canature Processing Ltd located in Langley BC Canada is a global leader in the production of premium, freeze-dried pet food. Canature is Canada’s largest pet treats exporter with a strong Asian market presence. Our vision and mission are to have freeze-dry food and treats be the new standard in dry dog and cat food making a significant global impact by inspiring and empowering other to impact dog and cat health and wellbeing through proper nutrition and to end malnutrition.
· Evaluate product characteristics and determine marketing and advertising content
· Assist in the regular production of market research reports for similar products and provide reference research data
· Assist in the creation of product promotion and advertising marketing plans
· Assist in multi-channel marketing strategies (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and others), including the distribution of key content and promotional posters on social media
· Check social media and identify opportunities proactively based on trends and observations
· Create graphics and other company marketing materials as needed
· Conduct a survey report on the audience experience following promotional advertisements to understand the target audience’s focus and improve publicity
· Maintain relationships with industry influencers and collaborators to develop and participate
· Support marketing materials such as print materials, advertisements, web pages, videos, and so on
· At least two years of experience related to marketing and public relations
· Knowledge/experience in marketing would be a strong asset
· A university degree or college diploma in marketing, public relations, journalism, or related is required.
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.