Dr Crispin Y. C. Horng Inc. o/a ADG Dental
Who we are:
Welcome to ADG Dental. We are a Family & General Dentistry located between Granville St. and Fir St. Our goal is to provide you with a comfortable environment where you can receive your dental care and improve your oral health. At ADG Dental we value professionalism and integrity.
What you do:
- Greet and prepare patients for dental treatments, assist in taking dental records.
- Work closely with dentists during patient examinations and procedures.
- Take charge of sterilizing dental instruments and maintaining equipment.
- Setting up the necessary tools and equipment used in dental procedures.
- Assist in preparing dental fillings as directed by the dentist.
- Measure, mix, and present compounds for the dentist’s use.
- Make sure other dental materials are properly prepared for use in dental treatments.
- Capture and process dental X-ray images, following strict safety protocols.
- Perform specific tasks related to dental hygiene and preventive care.
- Obtain preliminary impressions and create diagnostic casts.
- Instruct patients on oral hygiene, post-treatment care, and preventive measures.
- Manage diverse administrative responsibilities.
- Adhere to strict infection control protocols.
What you need:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- College or other program in dental assistance is preferred.
- 1 year of prior experience as a dental assistant is required.
Salary: $26/hour, 30-40 h/week
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We appreciate all applications, but only selected candidates will be invited for interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.