Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Willowbrae Childcare Academy (Langford) is now seeking two highly qualified and motivated Early Childhood Educator Assistant.
Our focus is on a child’s needs. We believe in providing the highest standards of childcare possible.
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Wage: C$ 20.20-23 / Hour （to be negotiated）
Working Hours: 35-40 hours/week (to be negotiated）
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 2780 Veterans Memorial Pkwy suite Unit 105, Victoria, BC, V9B 3S6
· Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
· Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
· Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
· Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
· May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Experience: Experience is an asset
Credential: Early Childhood Educator (ECE) Assistant Certificate is required
How to Apply:
· Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.