First Estate Winery Ltd.
First Estate Winery Ltd. is looking to hire 2 Harvesting labourers
Title: Harvesting labourer
Wage: C$ 16 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 5078 Cousins PI, BC, Canada, V0H 1X2
• Pick and sort crops.
• Harvest crops, sort & grade the farm produce.
• Weigh and pack sorted farm produce.
• Examine produce for quality and prepare for market.
• Load, unload and transfer farm produce.
• Clean sorting and packaging areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Working & Physical Abilities:
• Fast-paced environment
• Repetitive tasks
• Physically demanding
• Standing for extended periods
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
Type of crops: grapes
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: No experience required. Selected will be provided training.
Additional information: Progression to other farm worker positions is possible with experience
Only qualified Canadian candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.