Website Gibo Health Food Ltd
Gibo Health Food Ltd was founded in Jan 2003 in BC, Canada, and now has grown into a major food retailer consisting of 7 stores across the Great Vancouver Area with a nationwide online retail platform. Our business specializes in quality Asian foods such as seafood, herbal medicines, teas, preserved snacks and condiments. Today, to better support our business development plan, we urgently need a professional Business IT Specialist to leverage IT technology to help us gain a competitive advantage and adapt to changing market trends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with senior management and other departments to identify the company’s overall IT needs and requirements that align with business goals;
• Analyze the company’s current e-commerce and e-management system to identify inefficiencies and areas to improve efficiency and user experience;
• Research the company’s products and services, understand the company’s workflow, data needs, and any unique specialized features that best fit the business’s current and future needs;
• Propose customized solutions, develop blueprints, and create a detailed plan to visualize and implement new systems;
• Conduct assessments and tests to ensure that the new systems are integrated with other systems and support the overall business strategy.
• Maintain the new systems, develop user specifications, and provide ongoing post go-live support to ensure the users can continue to use the systems effectively;
• Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in e-commerce and digital marketing, providing advice on information systems strategy and management.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Completion of a college program in computer science, IT management, software engineering or a related field
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in a related field such as business analysis, IT project management, software development
• Excellent project and time management skills
• Analytical thinker and problem solver
• Excellent communication skills
For more information, please visit our website https://wahfung.ca. Please send us your resume to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org . We only accept resumes by email and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.