Happy Lemon (10149390 Manitoba Ltd.)
Happy Lemon (10149390 Manitoba Ltd.) is actively looking for food counter attendants in Winnipeg, MB
Title: Food Counter Attendant
Working Hours: 8 hours/day and 40 hours/week
Benefit: 4% vacation pay
Term: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: A-1600 Ness Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3J 3W7
– Prepare a variety of bubble tea, fruit tea and any other tea beverages, following standardized recipes and process illustrated in instruction guide to deliver consistent and delicious drinks.
– Clean, peel and chop the ingredients fruit and vegetables.
– Manage cash and electronic transactions, ensuring accuracy and maintaining the security of the payment process.
– Display the latest products and promotional signs in the display area daily.
– Monitor ingredient levels and supplies, promptly report to the manager when items need restocking or order.
– Maintain a clean and organized food counter area, sanitize and clean the kitchen tools and work area as needed.
– Participate in training sessions or on-job training to enhance skills.
– Some secondary study is preferred.
– Previous experience in restaurant, or any other food services industries is an asset
– Quick learner
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.