Just Order Enterprises Corp.
Just Order Enterprises Corp. is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Operation Manager to lead and manage our contact centre team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving performance, improving customer satisfaction, and ensuring operational efficiency within the contact centre.
Title: Operation Manager
Wage: C$ 46 / Hour
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 300-9200 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC V5J 5J8
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of the contact centre, including setting performance targets and monitoring progress
· Develop and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retention
· Monitor and evaluate the performance of team members, providing coaching and support as needed
· Identify and resolve any operational issues or bottlenecks
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, customers, and team members
· Over 2 years of proven experience as an operation manager or similar role is required
· A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in a field related to business administration is required
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
If you are a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.