Kinder Kampus Children’s Services of BC Ltd.
Early Childhood Educator by Kinder Kampus Children’s Services of BC Ltd.
Kinder Kampus – Eagle Mountain of Kinder Kampus Children’s Services of BC Ltd. is located at 110 Dogwood Drive, Anmore, BC V3H 5G1.
We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Early Childhood Educator. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Position: Early Childhood Educator
Wage: $20.00 to $24.00 /hr
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 30~40 hrs/wk
Benefits: 4% of Vacation pay
– Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
– Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest and provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity
– Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
– Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
– Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members
– Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children
– Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
– Completion of College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience
– Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate
– Emergency child care first aid and CPR
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Languages at Work: English
Security and safety: Criminal record check
Working setting: Child care centre
Work Location: 110 Dogwood Drive, Anmore, BC V3H 5G1 (Tel. 604-461-9348)
How to apply:
Mail: 110 Dogwood Drive, Anmore, BC V3H 5G1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.