About MicroAge Richmond MicroAge
Richmond is a dedicated managed IT Services Solution Provider that offers a wide range of expertise to our Clients by focussing on bringing efficient solutions to them. We take pride in the premium quality and personalized services we deliver to our clients to ensure they are hassle free from IT. Our fast-acting team is able to help on demand to support small and medium businesses, public sector organizations and educational institutions.
Our team enjoy a friendly, business casual work environment, opportunities for career development through skills training and advancement as well as a chance make a difference for the clients we help each day. If you want to grow your career in managing leading edge technologies, you should consider MicroAge.
The Position: Senior System Analyst
Reporting to the management, the Senior System Analyst is responsible for the analyzing, designing, and implementing of client’s information systems. The position offers a full-time permanent position with 40 hours working per week (exclude lunch time)
The wage is C$38-C$45 per hour
10 days of paid vacation at the vacation pay
This position is designated as a High-Tech professional classification, it is not eligible for overtime pay. For all hours worked you will be compensated by the established based salary, plus up to 15% of annual performance bonus.
Work location： 150-4611 No.6 Road Richmond, BC, V6V 2L3
• Work with team members to identify, gather, and document client requirements
• Translate business requirements to functional, non-functional and technical requirements
• Contribute to planning and implementation for new applications and systems
• Perform configuration of application components
• Document processes and technical solutions to identified problems
• Engage with business owners and engineers to design or configure solutions
• Advise on IT systems strategy and management
• Perform other related duties as required
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer systems engineering, software engineering, orother related discipline
• Minimum of three years of experience in system analysis•Experience in CRM/ERP systems development•Exceptional customer service skills in supporting highly complex technical issues
• Competitive remuneration: salary, commission, and bonus opportunity
• Comprehensive employee benefits package
• Training, coaching, and mentoring within a challenging and rewarding work environment
• Opportunity for personal and professional growth with the possibility for advancement withinthe Company
How to apply for this position
If you are interested in the position, please forward your resume (Word or PDF) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.