PANTOS LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a high experienced full-time Freight Forwarding Manager.
At least 3 years of experience in management at logistics company is required
At least college diploma is required
English speaking is required, Korean is an asset
Wage: C$ 48 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: Vancouver Branch at Unit 302, 800 Carleton Court, Delta, BC V3M 3M1
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities for coordinating, arranging and monitoring the transportation and movement of goods
– Arrange for shipping documentation and oversee the scheduling and dispatching of goods and the tracking and tracing of goods in transit
– Set performance goals, oversee the setting of transportation service rates and monitor revenue
– Develop plans and procedures for the transportation and storage of goods
– Negotiate with carriers, warehouse operators and insurance company representatives for services and preferential rates
– Control the budget and report to directors
– Recruit personnel and oversee staff training
Please send your resume to email@example.com or by mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.