PANTOS LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Over 3 years of experience in financial management is required
At least university diploma is required
English speaking is required, Korean is an asset
Wage: C$ 75 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: 20 Norelco Drive, North York ON M9L 2X6
– Determine the company’s mission and strategic direction as conveyed through policies and concrete objectives which are met through the effective management of financial and material resources
– Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
– Allocate financial resources to implement organizational policies, programs and projects; establish financial and administrative controls
– Select and promote middle managers and all executive staff
– Represent the company or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company in negotiations or other official functions.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or by mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.