PANTOS LOGISTICS CANADA INC.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. is looking for a full-time General Manager at Toronto head office.
Over 3 years of experience in management is required
At least university diploma is required
English speaking is required, Korean is an asset
Wage: C$ 70.19 per hour
Working Hours: 40 hours / week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 12 paid holidays per year and extended medical insurance (including disability and dental insurances)
Work Location: 901-5255, Yonge St. North York ON M2N 6P4
– Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and projects
– Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
– Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and projects; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
– Select middle managers and all executive staff
– Co-ordinate and control the work of regions, divisions or departments
– Represent the company to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail.
Pantos Logistics Canada Inc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.