PIU SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
About PIU SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Our team is up for every job, managing projects with the skill and experience our clients have come to expect. Customer satisfaction is always our priority; thus, we value our customer input for us to provide an even better experience. We believe that our service can bring your overseas business purchasing and trading experience will be much at ease.
PIU Supply Chain Management Corporation. Your one stop shop logistics partner. We offer THE best Ocean Freight rate on the market! Our top-of-the-art facilities cover Burlington (Toronto), Vancouver (Greater Vancouver), Los Angeles (US), and Shenzhen (China). These facilities have the capability of sending and receiving your logistics needs into your customer’s hands!
This is a team you can trust, and if you are looking for a team with career development prospects, then we are your best choice! Join us and work with us to provide better service to our customers!
Position: Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
Reporting to the management will be responsible for developing and managing IT projects and their cost, schedule, and scope. Deliver business results by ensuring that project management best practices are met. The position offers a full-time permanent position with 40 hours of working per week.
Wage: C$46.00 Per Hour
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation at the vacation pay
Work Location: 2551 Vauxhall Pl Suite 5 Richmond, British Columbia V6V 1Z5
– Manage and implement logistics related IT projects and systems with a focus on high quality delivery..
– Collaborate and establish close working relationships and communication with other departments.
– Participate in the delivery of IT system solutions, and process design, and work with teams on process improvement activities.
– Quickly respond and execute system improvement requests from customers or operations teams within agreed SLAs.
– Communicate well and effectively with customers as well as the business (operations).
– Actively participate in regular business review meetings regarding IT systems
– Lead and participate in the design and implementation of logistics-related IT products, such as optimization and improvement of logistics management systems.
-Completion of a college program in computer systems engineering, business administration, or a related discipline.
– At least 3 years in an IT project management/ IT product management position working experience.
-Enthusiastic, smart, and thinking logically.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please forward your resume (Word or PDF) by email to PIUSUPPLYCHAINMANAGEMENT@post.com. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to PIUSUPPLYCHAINMANAGEMENT@post.com.