RABBIT FEET ENTERTAINMENT INC.
Rabbit Feet was established in April 2021 which develop and incorporate APP platform for offline board games and （MMG）Murder mystery socializing game with an innovative business concept and unique business model. Its main business is an off-line entertainment industry platform known as Oomuo. Our desire is to maximize players’ experience and happiness. Generating personal value based on real social interaction. We advocate social reality as a core target.
With the company’s expansion in technology, and our business is growing rapidly. We are looking to hire a Senior Software Developer to join our company in Victoria.
– A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering or another discipline with a significant programming component or related field is required.
– At least 2 years of experience in Software Development is required.
– Proficiency in Python, Java, SQL server, and experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is desirable.
Position: Senior Software Developer
Wage: C$46.00 – 50.00 per hour
Working Hours: 30-40 hours working / week
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 1824 Store St, Second Floor Suite, Victoria, BC, V8T 4R4, Canada
– Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
– Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
– Identify, prioritize, and properly execute activities in the software development cycle.
– Coordinate efforts with project managers, quality assurance, company management, product support, and other departments.
– Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
– Work with business analysts to define software development lifecycle requirements.
– Test software applications and debugging to ensure that they meet business requirements.
Please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.