Website Ramen Gaoh
At Ramen Gaoh, We are fully committed to our soup and noodles. We have carefully selected organic miso from multiple areas of Japan. We have selected miso from the Nagano prefecture in the Chubu region, Miyagi prefecture in the Tohoku region, and Aichi prefecture in the Chubu region. We have mixed the miso together to produce a perfect balance of sweetness and umami.
Position: Cook (Full-Time, Permanent)
Work Location: 4518 E Hastings Street, Burnaby V5C 2K4
Working Criteria: Permanent, 35 hrs/week
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Vacation: 4% of gross salary OR 10 days paid vacation
Position Available: 1
– Completion of Secondary School
– At least 3 years of experience cooking in a restaurant OR Completion of a 3-year apprenticeship program for cooks OR Completion of a college or other programs in cooking
– Previous experience preparing Ramen or any Japanese cuisine preferred
– Fluent in English
– Passion for food and people
Duties and responsibilities:
– Prepare and cook complete meals and dishes
– Cook broth with special house recipe
– Plan menu, determine the size of food portions and estimate food costs and requirements.
– Maintain and ensure sanitation standards throughout the kitchen to comply with Provincial regulations
– Train and Supervises kitchen helpers
– Ensures food quality in presentation and production
– Maintain kitchen inventory, supplies, and equipment
– Other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
How to apply:
Please submit your resume by email at email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
4518 E Hastings Street, Burnaby V5C 2K4
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.