rm7networks is seeking a Web Developer to join our talented team.
Established in 2000, we are an IT networking services company providing network design, integration and upgrading services. We specialize in areas including network management, network optimization, and security.
Web Developer we are seeking uses a variety of programming languages to design, create and modify web sites for our client base of multiple industries and public sector agencies. Position involves analysis of clients’ needs to implement and upgrade content, graphics, performance, and web site capacity. The employer is a seasoned information technology consulting firm providing measurable benefits to a broad and diverse client base.
– Full-time position (35 hours per week);
– Hourly rate of $42.00 CAD;
Consult with clients to develop, write, modify, integrate and test web site related code and application interfaces
Conduct tests and analyze data to monitor quality, security, user interface experiences and to identify areas and products for improvement
Develop and implement procedures for ongoing Web site upgrades and revision
Monitor and maintain web site functionality and report to clients
Lead multi-disciplinary staff teams in web site architecture ,design and upgrades for clients
Research, evaluate and source a variety of interactive media software products.
Education and Experience Requirements:
– Bachelor or Master degree in Internet Technology ,computer science, computer programming, Web development related field
– Minimum 3-5 years of related technical experience including technical issues management services for clients
– English language skills consistent with the requirement for regular verbal and written communications with clients.
Please apply with your up-to-date resume via Email
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.