Sangdo Shipping Ltd.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Number of Position: 1
Working Hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Wage: $21.50 – $25.00 per hour
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation per year or 4% of vacation pay
Work Location: 119-1551 Broadway St, Port Coquitlam BC V3C 6N9
– Administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and system which ensure productive and efficient office operation
– Receive and process shipping and freight forwarding related documentation
– Track and organize shipping and freight forwarding data
– Establish work priorities, assign work to support staffs and ensure deadlines are met
– Resolve client’s complaint and any other work-related problems.
– Assist in coordinating shipments schedules or documentation with Logistics Staff
– Handle any issue with import, export and customs.
– Ensure all files, documents and databases are maintained and up-to-date
– Provide administrative support to management and other staff
– Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
– Completion of Secondary School
– Minimum two to three years of experience
– High proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Speaking Korean is an asset
Please DO NOT CALL regarding the posted position.
All candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.