Seung Oh Ltd.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $24.00 per hour
Work Hours: 30.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay
Work Location: #323B – 4501 North Rd, Burnaby BC V3N 4R7
– Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
– Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, etc
– Prepare and edit correspondences, invoices, tax reports, and other publications.
– Contact and request documents to prepare tax reports
– Bookkeeping all the information of companies’ sales and expenses
– Contact with CRA agents and support tax documents regarding clients
– Prepare, amend, review and adjust tax files (Individual tax, GST/HST, PST, Payroll, and Financial Statement.)
– Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy
– General administrative duties and other duties as assigned
•Completion of a college program in accounting or bookkeeping
•Minimum 2 years of bookkeeping experience
•Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
•Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and under pressure
•Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.