Starium Development Inc.
Starium Development Inc. is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Bookkeeper.
Wage: C$ 27-29 / Hour （to be negotiated）
Working Hours: 35-40 hours/week (to be negotiated）
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Vacation Pay: 2 weeks annual vacation paid at a rate of 4% of the total wages earned in that 12-month period
Work Location: 204-7385 Duncan St, Powell River, BC, V8A 1W6
· Perform payroll calculations and prepare cheques for payroll.
· Calculate the value of fixed assets and determine depreciation.
· Maintain accurate financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using both manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Keep general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
· Record journal entries to accurately reflect financial transactions.
· Generate various statistical, financial, and accounting reports as required.
· Prepare tax returns in compliance with applicable regulations.
· Compile a trial balance of books to ensure accuracy and completeness.
· Reconcile accounts to ensure consistency between financial records and statements.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· 1-2 years of bookkeeping or related accounting clerk work experience is preferred.
· Intermediate proficiency in Excel and Word is preferred.
· Strong administrative skills are preferred.
How to Apply:
· Please send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Successful applicants are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.