Website Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $31 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 13377 78Ave suite 702 Surrey, BCV3W 5B9
· Manage staff and assign duties, prepare the weekly schedule for the staff
· Determine merchandise and services to be sold
· Implement price and credit policies
· Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and the effect of competitors’ activities on sales such as compare and analysis their prices
· Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
· Develop and implement marketing strategies, new promotions/ offers
Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations of the store
· Resolve customer queries and issues and evaluate and improve customer service
Minimum 2 years as store manager
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being would be a great asset
Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.