Website Sterling Hardware Ltd.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $25 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 13377 78Ave suite 702 Surrey, BCV3W 5B9
· Prepare weekly schedule for warehouse staff
· train new staff for job duties, safety procedures and company policies.
· Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of warehouse worker engaged in the following duties: Shipping, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintain inventories of materials, parts, and products.
· Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization.
· Resolve work related issues.
· Prepare and submit progress and other reports for the management.
· Co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments.
· Requisition supplies and materials.
· Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery being used in warehouse and arrange for maintenance and repair work
Minimum 1-2 years of previous relevant experience
· Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.