Sun Sushi Inc.
Sun Sushi Inc. in St. John’s, NL is looking for a competent bookkeeper.
– Secondary education is required.
– College diploma in accounting, bookkeeping or related is required.
– 2+ years of experience in bookkeeping.
Wage: C$25 Per hour
Working Hours: 35 hours working / week
Benefit: 4% of gross salary
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: 186 Duckworth Street, St. John’s, NL, A1C 1G5
• Using manual and automated bookkeeping systems to prepare financial statements
and track annual budgets.
• Updating journal entries, bank reconciliations, and general ledgers.
• Recording all transactions to establish a chart of accounts
• Filing tax returns.
• Calculating and preparing payroll checks and for utility, tax and other bills.
• Managing all receivables, preparing invoices, and keeping track of payments.
• Completing and submitting the forms related to tax, employee benefits and
• Preparing financial reports by analyzing and collecting account information and
Apply by email: email@example.com
Underrepresented groups including newcomers, first nations, and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only selected candidates are contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.