TOGO Sushi in Victoria, BC is looking for a qualified cook.
2~3 years of experience in commercial food cooking is required
Completion of high school education is required
Basic English speaking is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 22.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 paid holidays per year and extended medical including dental and life insurance
– Prepare ingredients and cook complete individual dishes and platters from our menu
– Plan menu and determine size of food portions
– Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
– Maintain inventories and records of food, supplies and equipment
– Ensure standards of food safety, sanitation are adhered
– Supervise kitchen staff and oversee kitchen operations
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
TOGO Sushi Langford welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.