TOGO Sushi in Victoria, BC is looking for a qualified and skillful restaurant manager.
At least 3 years of management experience in food service sector is required
At least completion of a college education is required
Hourly Wage: C$ 29.00
Working Hours: 40 hours per weeks (Full-time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation or 4% of gross salary for vacation pay and extended medical including dental and life insurance
Work location: 1883 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8R 1K1
– Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
– Recruit staff and oversee staff training
– Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
– Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
– Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
– Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the position.
TOGO Sushi welcomes applications from underrepresented groups including newcomers, youths and/or first nation.
TOGO Sushi (1151363 BC Ltd.)
1883 Fort Street, Victoria, BC V8R 1K1
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.