Website Twin Oaks Management Inc
Twin Oaks Management Inc. has been dedicated to representing high quality brands for the past 20 years through strategic and responsible business practices. We provide a cost-effective blueprint for your business and brand through a variety of avenues: financial literacy; property management; marketing support; franchise development; and much more.
To expand our business further, we currently recruit for a marketing coordinator to join our company. This is a permanent full-time employment, works for 40 hours a week with an hourly pay of $29.50; overtime at 1.5 times applies when work exceeds $40 hours per week. Benefits are relevant to the position include 10 days paid vacation per annum after working for one year and health and dental as well as other applicable benefits per NB Employment Standards Act.
Required duties are:
· Design and develop market promotional materials and techniques for the company in order to better retain the existing clients and attract more new clients.
· Promote our full sets of various services timely and thoroughly to targeted clients. Assess the uniqueness of each client’s needs and customize the services accordingly.
· Establish accounts and records of advertisements for different services and projects. Coordinate ideas with marketing team and grow brand awareness.
· Initiate and carry out marketing campaigns via multiple formats, including emails, websites, social media and other digital platforms, networking events, workshops, tradeshows, along with advertisements etc.
· Perform market research and keep abreast of industrial trends and competitions and inform the company for suitable actions and make reports as needed.
· Conduct internal and external communications and coordinate with all stakeholders to work towards common goals.
· Other tasks as needed.
Required experience and skills:
· 2 plus years of work experience in marketing or similar capacity if required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, or related disciplines are required.
· Strong marketing and customer service and interpersonal ability
· Advanced marketing, communication and effective coordinating skills
· Computer proficiency
Please send resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.