Ubiq Broadcasting Corp.
Company Name: Ubiq Broadcasting corp.
Position: Assistant vice-president – trade, broadcasting, and other services
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $43 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 35-40 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 14225 57 ave suite 204Surrey, BCV3X 0H6
· Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
· Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
· Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs
· Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
· Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
· Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
Minimum 5 years or more relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree is great asset or equivalent experience.
Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.