Ubiq Broadcasting Corp.
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $38 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location: 14225 57 Ave suite 204, Surrey, BC V3X 0H6
· Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization’s Internet presence.
· Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
· Develop and execute marketing plans including advertising campaigns, promotions, social media, email marketing.
· Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organizations.
· Market business services.
· Initiate conversations with promotion partners to identify new opportunities and relationships to drive our business.
· Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies, and analyze their findings.
· Write and edit press releases, newsletters, and communications materials.
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
A bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, or economics, a degree in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing is required.
Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail.
Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.